June 22, 2012

June 22, 2012 (AM Edition)

A question some readers may be asking is: "How do you select different items to appear on this blog?" Being a new blog, that is an ongoing adjustment at this point. Although I read a variety of sources in different genres  (e.g, philosophy, theology, political, literary, etc.), I try and focus my links around the political, philosophical, and literary, and usually conservative and Federalist. I want to avoid too much duplication of what may be found at other sites. The Pulpit, for instance, does an excellent job of Catholic and related discussion. I am sure my selection criteria will change slightly as I refine my approach, but I do not plan to stray too far from what I have set forth here.

Sean Trende’s Realignment of Electoral Analysis - Liberty Law Blog (Lynch)

Rights in Islam - The Imaginative Conservative (Caldecott)

In Search of the City on a Hill - The Imaginative Conservative (Gamble)

Toward a New Form of Laissez-Faire - Liberty Law Blog (McAllister)

Gallup Editors: Americans' Views on the Healthcare Law - Gallup (Newport, Jones, Saad)

Death by Degrees - n+1

No comments:

Post a Comment